Tartan Trivia #2
TODAY’S CATEGORY: FILM AND TELEVISION
The author has watched a non-trivial amount of TV in the last week. He thinks it may be rotting his brain, but that could be the old geezer in him.
- It’s not Halloween, so here’s a spooky question: What’s a film considered so scary that ushers had to keep smelling salts for the poor fainting moviegoers?
- Who was the first ever movie character to swear on television?
- What did Charles Foster Kane’s last words refer to?
- What woman has won the most Oscars, and in which field?
- Name the famous villain from the first horror movie to win an Oscar.
- What is Carlos Estevez’s more common pseudonym?
- What was the fate of the famous actor starring in "Some Light it Hot?"
- What speed does the DeLorean from "Back to the Future" need to move at to time travel?
- What romantic comedy had the line “I’ll have what she’s having”?
- Who directed horror classic "Psycho"?
LAST WEEK'S ANSWERS
- Luminous Intensity
- Linseed Oil
- The Stomach
- I’m the creeper
- Fear of public speaking
- A vein
- The Seven Sisters
- The Infinity Symbol
- Carl Jung