Recently, Provost Farnam Jahanian sent an email to the Carnegie Mellon Community...
- National Frontiers panelists discuss how artificial intelligence can affect policy
- Special to The Tartan: Truman Kohman Observatory Turns Thirty
- Dining Services expands dining options with new restaurants
- Artificial intelligence machine out-plays gamers in video game
- Professors discuss the impact of the PSO strike on the university
- Campus news in brief
This week's briefs report the discovery of a "saturn-like" planet, a "gene-stealing" virus, ketamine as an anti-depressant, jumping spiders' range and the introduction of Google's fact-checking tag
The two-party system represents a vastly oversimplified view of American political beliefs and has left millennials like myself out in the cold.
- Trump’s aggressive hate reveals problems with whole GOP
RepealThe19th shames women
- Winner-take-all voting underpins U.S. system
- Letter to the editor: CMU STEM Imposter Syndrome
- Letter to the Editor: Call to action for CMU faculty
- Task Force on the CMU Experience needs to incorporate more student voices
Women’s Soccer The Carnegie Mellon women’s soccer team traveled to the University...
Dear Sarah, This week, I watched Interstellar for the second time, or rather,...