An alumnus of Carnegie Mellon’s economics department has been awarded the Nobel Prize in Economics.
Learn about the evolution of television signals, and how they are transmitted from their source to your television set.
We here at The Tartan continue to dream of a day when traveling by train in America is not considered an oddity.
The Tartans had one of their best performances of the season, but they failed to close out the game and could not top the Tigers in overtime.
- Cross country teams place high at Oberlin Inter-Regional Rumble
- Carnegie Mellon men’s soccer team loses steam
- Women’s soccer ends difficult two weeks with losses to NYU, Brandeis, Wash. U.
- Chen takes third at ITA Nationals, MacTaggart/Miller get seventh
- Leading with your helmet isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
- Terence Einhorn aims for repeat NCAA bid
Discover the musical wonder of the undead apocalypse.