Carnegie Mellon students voting on campus Nov. 6 will have the opportunity to cast their ballots in two local races: one for a House of Representatives member and one for a Pennsylvania Senate seat.
Researchers at CMU have created a touch screen that can differentiate between two different users based on their electrical properties.
Although the iPad Mini will probably produce record profits, the device was announced too late and with too high a price point to be considered a milestone for the company.
- Last home football game opportune time for spirit
- Undecided voting stems from lack of appealing candidates
- Ingrained prejudices are combatted by feminism
- Student Senate improves visibility with Senate Week
- Trouble for Community evident with premiere
- Local election essential to determining economy's future
The Tartans lost a low-scoring bout in St. Louis on Saturday to the Washington University in St. Louis Bears, 25–3. The loss brings the Tartans to 5–3 on the season and the Bears to 3–5.
Popular trap DJ RL Grime plays a captivating and bass-heavy set in Rangos Hall.
Last Week's Top Stories
PDF (7.27 MB)