Last Monday through Wednesday, Carnegie Mellon canceled classes for the first time since 2003 — and for the first three-day period in the university’s history.
The NanoRobotics Lab at Carnegie Mellon is creating robots that mimic animals' abilities. One of their most prominent examples is a gecko-like robot that can climb smooth glass walls.
We greatly disapprove of the Iranian government’s course of action because of the inequality behind its actions.
This weekend the Tartans hosted UAA opponents Emory University and the University of Rochester.
- Women’s basketball drops 49–55 decision to Rochester
- Men’s tennis shuts down Division II Mercyhurst
- Men’s tennis defeats West Virginia Wesleyan College 7–2
- Women's Tennis Slams Slippery Rock
- Track and field teams compete well at Bucknell’s Winter Classic
- Brandon Yee, another star on an already sucessful swim team
Read all about Enrique Metinides' newest exhibit at the Andy Warhol museum.