On Nov. 7, the U.S. House of Representatives passed the Health Care Reform Bill, under the full name “Affordable Health Care for America Act.”
Frank Marsh, a former Marine Corps intelligence officer, explains how subtleties in speech and handwriting can expose someone who is lying.
This article isn’t meant to either further or diminish stereotypes; it describes a situation that goes against anything remotely associated with them.
After overcoming Thomas More 4–2 in the previous round, Carnegie Mellon defeated Medaille College in an epic second-round match.
- Football is defeated by Chicago 7–21 in final game of the season
- Men’s basketball opens season with 65–70 loss to St. John Fisher
- Men’s swimming and diving takes 1st, women’s lose 138–158
- Good behavior on the court is secondary to producing wins
- Cross country competes at Mideast Regional
- Cross country’s Emily Wobb runs on success
Follow the writer through "the boot" with this overseas account.