After months of debate and anticipation, the election that has college students all over the nation ranting and rallying is just one day away.
Minuscule robots may soon help treat diseases like cancer.
It took only two words for Barack Obama to bring a packed Mellon Arena to its feet last Monday: “One week.”
The Carnegie Mellon women's volleyball team ended its successful home schedule with a comeback victory Saturday as the team beat the Westminster College Titans 3–2. After losing the first two games, the Tartans won the next three games to grab the win, improving their record to 19–14.
Before the game, seniors Chisom Amaechi, Liz DeVleming, and Julianne Bierwirth were honored as a part of the Senior Day celebration. They were given flowers from the team in what Amaechi called a “sad and emotional” final home game.
- Swimming kicks off season with victory over Grove City
- Football falls 16-8 to host Washington University
- Men's cross country takes second at UAA championship; women's team finishes sixth
- Women's soccer defeats New York 1–0, ties Brandeis 0-0
- ATHLETE PROFILE: Ricky Griffin
- Crew races at the Head of Occoquan
Vintage. We hear it all the time, and there’s no doubt about it: Vintage fashion is in.